Please read these carefully
1 - Company Details
3 Water Street,
Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1EW
Phone 01629 810028
3. The web site, its contents, terms and conditions and contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable.
4. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
5. By clicking the 'Submit' button to submit your order on the checkout screen you are offering to buy goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
6. All prices are shown in GB Pounds. Silvarious Ltd reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
7. We aim to deliver within seven working days from receipt of order. Our range also includes some special custom made pieces which are made to order, aswell as pieces made by individual designers. You will be contacted to discuss delivery of these items before your order is processed, special return conditions apply to custom made pieces as described in clause 9. All deliveries are subject to payment authorisation. If an item is temporarily out of stock and dispatch is anticipated to be greater than five days, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone to arrange a new delivery date. If this is not satisfactory a refund be given. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of late delivery or cancellation of your order. If you have any questions regarding delivery please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01629 810028 quoting your order number.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order has been accepted. You may cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your goods and will receive a full refund providing you take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession and return the goods by Royal Mail special delivery.
9. Under our 14 day money back guarantee, if for any reason you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will give a full refund provided that goods are returned to us in the condition sent, by Royal Mail Special delivery, within 14 days of you having received them. NB: Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of earrings except as detailed in clause 8.
10. We do not provide refunds or exchange items which have been custom-made to fulfil an order except
11. If an item needs to be custom made to order you will be contacted to request confirmation from you that the longer delivery time required for these items is acceptable, and that you agree to a non-refundable payment being processed upon placing the order with our suppliers.
12. Please check the goods on delivery. If goods are delivered damaged of faulty you must inform us within 10 days of delivery and we will arrange collection and replacement at our expense. This clause also applies to earrings. If you do not inform us within 10 days we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
13. We accept on-line payment by all the major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard, Visa, Switch, Delta. We also accept all credit and debit cards carrying the Mastercard or Visa logos. We operate a deferred payment system so your credit card will not be debited until the goods are ready for dispatch.
14. If you wish to pay by cheque or postal order please contact us on 01629 810028 as this order will need to be placed over the phone. The order will be dispatched after the cheque has cleared which typically takes four working days.
15. To order goods you must be least 18 years of age.
16 Images may not show the actual size of items. ALL sizes, weights and measurements are approximate and are included for guidance only.
17. All personal details entered by our customers remain secure on our server until orders are downloaded and processed. We do not supply or sell customers details to any outside organisation. We will endeavour to take all reasonable care, in so far as it is possible to do so to keep all details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
18. Silvarious Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any Web site not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site.
19. Silvarious Ltd reserves the right to refuse the supply of goods at its discretion.
20.If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
21. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
22. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these terms and conditions.